Property and casualty insurance coverages can be complex, can differ from one insurer to another, and can change from one year to the next. Your representative at Preston-Patterson is your key resource should coverage questions or issues arise. But the following is a discussion to clear up some common misunderstandings relative to insurance. New Employee Drivers – Do We Need to “Add” Them for Coverage? Actually, you don’t. But being attentive to who is qualified to drive your company vehicles … Read More
- Tips on Insurance for Special Events
- Umbrella Liability Insurance – What Limit of Protection is Enough?
- Clearing Up Some Common Misunderstandings About Insurance
- Network and Data Security and Privacy Insurance
- Introduction to Employment Practices Liability Insurance